I have been in Moldova for a week now….quick post about what I have learned/observed
- 1) House wine is taken in shot form, not usually sipped slowly in a glass.
- 2) I have drank more tea (ceai) in the past week then I have all my life.
- 3) Eu sunt Mary. (I am Mary)
- 4) The Moldovan country side is beautiful, very green and the stereotypical rolling hills.
- 5) Weird things remind me of friends and family in the states.
Overall this last week has been very enjoyable with lots learning and new experiences.
Pictures to come soon!